Island Water Sports presents the 5th annual Daytime Radness, celebrating the local surf & skate culture in Deerfield Beach for the past 36 years.
Daytime Radness, which started as just an end of year sale for Island Water Sports has now become a Deerfield Beach tradition. Through Daytime Radness, IWS has been able to donate over $60,000 in the past 3 years to local residents in need.
What can you expect to see at Daytime Radness?
– Pro surfers and skaters signing autographs
– The largest sale on surf and skate items in South Florida
– The Vans mini-ramp and skate park
– World premiere of the Volcom movie “Psychic Migrations “
– Interactive experiences with surf and skate brands like – Quiksilver, Gopro, Volcom, Roxy, Vans and more
– Raffle Prizes including: surfboards, Miami Heat tickets, – Dolphins tickets, Sunglasses, skateboards, beach getaways and more
– Huge giveaways
– Island Water Sports 1985 NE 2nd St, Deerfield Beach, Florida 33441
– Friday, October 23rd 2015 .. 5AM to 9PM
– Tickets Valuable at www.eventbrite.com
This year we are blessed to benefit Deerfield Beach resident, 24 year old Carly Magnuson. Carly was diagnosed with Friedreich Ataxia when she was 5 years old. Friedreich’s Ataxia is an autosomal recessive disease that causes progressive damage to the nervous system and motor skills. Carly grew up being able to surf and swim but as her condition progresses every day activities have become more challenging. Carly is in a wheelchair now and continues to struggle with the changes she is facing with Friedreich’s Ataxia, which currently has no cure.